Saturday, January 30, 2016

The Harvest Has Begun!

Today I've started gathering more material to continue posting more cartoon drawings!
I'm not sure when I'll start posting since I only have about 11 drawings ready to be posted. I want to gather up at least nine more drawings to start posting, so hopefully it'll be soon.

Speaking of which, I went ahead and selected my favorite cartoon drawings that I've already posted and I'm giving them a sort of "HD remake," which is just a fancy way of saying that I'm putting them in Photoshop and redrawing them and coloring them so they'll look extremely pretty.

Don't believe me? Here's a preview with the picture-taken image versus the sexier-looking version:
I have a lot more to get through, but I'm planning to post the pretty versions of these drawings on Tapastic under a new series. I'm not sure what to call the series just yet, but I'll announce more details once I have more completed; so far I only have two done, and this is the first one I've completed!

Enjoy this little sneak peak of what's coming soon and look forward to more cartoon drawings!