Saturday, January 16, 2016

The Bird is the Word (Updated Links Page)

At the start of this year, I thought it'd be a good to separate my personal social media accounts (some of which that go by "Doji Pocket") and split them, so that I may have a definite difference between my personal accounts and my Doji Pocket accounts.

With that said, I've created a Twitter account for Doji Pocket!
Follow it here @dojipocket!

Also, I've created another tumblr blog that's more focused on my cartoons, drawings, animations, etc. Follow it here! dojipocketoons@tumblr. As for the first tumblr blog, I'm gonna make it more personalized for myself and give the "dojipocket" name to the tumblr blog linked above.
Edit 1: The "dojipocketoons" link doesn't work anymore. Try this link now.

Hopefully with this kind of separation, I'll be able to run my own personal social media more freely and at the same run the Doji Pocket accounts strictly for my cartoons, drawings, etc. only, so it wouldn't be mixed with all of my other nonsensical interests.

I'll try to update the Page of Links with these links and arrange them accordingly within the next few days. The links to my personal social media accounts will no longer be in the page anymore, but you can still find them through the Doji Pocket pages if you just look hard enough.

Edit 2: The Page of Links has now been updated with all current links to my Doji Pocket social media! Now it has 200% more humor than ever before!
Expect some of the social media pages to be treated and updated differently since I tend to use some social media pages more than others.