Friday, January 15, 2016

Upcoming Things and Stuff

Alright, here's what I've been doing/thinking about lately:
  • As of right now, I'm very close to completing upgrading all the character's clothing, so look forward to seeing the final, final designs, coloring, and such. Hopefully, I can dream that this is the last time that I'll make major costume changes.
  • I'm thinking about launching a new series on Tapastic, however it's just going to be reposts of those cartoon drawings I've posted. The only difference is that they'll all (or most of them) will be redrawn and nicely colored in Photoshop so they'll look nice and pretty rather than just pictures I took on my phone.
  • I'm tinkering around with the idea of redesigning the Austin and Jennifer characters and just completely redrawing all 15 strips so they'll look better and more presentable. Maybe, just maybe.
  • I've gone back and drawing some stuff in the black sketchbook, so hopefully I'll be able to collect more humorous cartoon drawings and comic strips for another huge wave of cartoon drawings.
That's about it for now.

Oh yeah, I'm trying to make a new animated video. It's kind of in a limbo since I'm kind of lazy to push forward, but it has been awhile since I made an animation.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the green color for the DP logo has been made lighter