Saturday, March 5, 2016

Another Vigorous Redesigning Process

Before I can talk about the second character designing process, I want to say that I'm working on a brand new character for the recently finished character line-up I posted not too long ago! See, when I created the cast of characters in the link above for this project, I wanted an equal amount of males and females in the line-up. Currently, there's three guys and five gals; I had two more other male characters that I wanted to work on and redesign in the process, however I've never brought them up before, nor even had them appear at all in any cartoon drawings I've posted before. Even though these two characters were created from the very beginning, I made the extremely tough choice to drop them from the cast altogether since they simply didn't belong all that well with everyone else or in the overall grand scheme of the project. I don't think I'll miss the nerdy nerd and greaser jock much anyways; they simply became uninteresting for me to develop.
That leaves the door open for two more male characters to bring balance to the Force. One of 'em is currently going through the creation process, but as for the other guy, he doesn't exist yet. I'll post updates on these two characters later on.

And now another vigorous redesigning process! I've done 'em with the characters linked above, now it's time for the cast of characters from my "Class of 2422" project to undergo the same exact treatment! I'll post some notable progress when I have something to show off, but all I can say is that it's got an easy start for now! I just have some little changes in the characters' school uniform design added, and did small tweaks on the appearances of the main characters, but after all that is finalized, that's when the real work begins for everyone else.

Can't wait to post some process soon!