Thursday, January 28, 2016

NEW Character Line-Up!

When I posted the "finalized" character line-up yesterday, I realized right away that it needed some changes in coloring and design.

So after working on changes/tweaks/adjustments in coloring and design, here is the final, final version of the line-up!
Differences include:
  • An introduction to a new character! Kevin joins the line-up! His hairstyle was changed and a new costume change was given to him.
  • Jake's got a new hairstyle that I can finally be happy about.
  • Danielle's gone through another costume change, but only because I adjusted  her body shape a little more.
  • Sally's sundress went through a bit of change.
Now I am extremely content with what I've worked on for the past several months!
Hopefully there won't have to be anymore changes anymore besides an occasional tweak every blue moon.

I'm just glad it's all done!