Saturday, March 19, 2016

Spooky Drawings

So I had like more than three weeks for complete these two drawings for my Anatomical Drawing class, and I managed to somehow finish 'em both the night before they were do. Jesus Christ, can I be even more worst at time management or what?

Anyways, despite the fact they were done at a last-second sort of basis, I was able to complete 'em both and I'm kind of surprised how well they turned out!
Basically, we had to copy these figure drawings from our textbook and draw the required sections of the skeletons, hence why I jokingly call them "spooky drawings."
I'm not too big of a fan by how the second skeleton resulted mainly since the body had a bit of a turn coming towards you and I mistakenly copied the reference of a side view of the skeleton more faithfully than I wanted to. Oh well, overall I like the end results of these two skeleton-in-figure drawings.