Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Class of 2422 Character Design Progress

What a lengthy title for this post. I'll try to shorten it next time.

I've talked the talk, but I never really proved that I walked the walk!
Here it is! Here's some progress on the second super focused character redesign overhaul on the Class of 2422 cast!
So I understand that there's only two people on here, but there is more that will be added soon. Kate-T3 (the Android that I showcased about last week) isn't on here because she's still currently in the designing process, so for now I'd like to introduce you to the two main stars on this particular series!
On the left is the musically-talented Marilyn, and on the right is the slacking-all-day kind of guy Robert! The reason they've been getting all the developmental attention is because I'm really trying to get their personalities right. Trust me, to you they're pretty good with their character, but I feel like it's not fully done yet. Plus, Mary's kind of a Mary Sue, so I'm trying to fix that.

Nonetheless, I'm kind of putting these two to rest for now since I'm pretty much done with fleshing out their (school uniform) design and personalities.
In all honestly, I'm really looking forward to working on the other characters in the cast since they're really the more exciting in terms of toying around with what kind of people could fit in this futuristic setting.

I'll be back with more progress soon!