Saturday, June 1, 2013

Of Mice and Men Alternate Ending (LINK REMOVED)

As I've mentioned before, my English teacher assigned the whole class to write an alternate ending or extra chapter to John Steinbeck's Of Mice and Men.

Now, even though this blog is created to share my artwork/drawing/cartoons/animation to anyone with an interest with what I talk/share about, it doesn't have to be about all that; writing is a an art too, you know. Or is it?
It is. It's the craftsmanship of sentences.

Back to the subject, I felt extremely proud of what I created, since I treated this assignment like as if it was my own project, like with a passion.
I got it back graded on Friday, so out of 200 points, I received 185 points, which is great considering that's an A on the grade ranking that my teacher wrote on the board.
The teacher deemed it a bit "unrealistic," but I don't care. I'm just glad how it came out!

*edit: The link for the assignment on creating an alternate ending for the book Of Mice and Men has been removed. Nov. 7, 2014