Monday, June 3, 2013

Doji Pocket Banner

A little while ago, I created a banner for my Facebook, with my characters and my name in the "Doji Pocket" logo (yah, I got a logo. Crazy, right?)
But that was only for Facebook and on Google+, which by the way, I think some of you guys found me already on there. Some people added me to their circles, which I don't mind.

Back on the subject, I created a banner-type thing with some of my characters and my logo placed on there. I thought it came out pretty awesome, and it looks great in 3D! I accidentally posted the drawing on the Colors! 3D Gallery first before I posted it here on the blog. I'm kinda smackin' myself or that, but I'm finally getting to it now!

So here it is:

Neat, right?
For those of you who used to follow me on Flipnote Hatena, isn't it awesome that my character actually has color?! But if you guys already follow my Hatena Blog, then it's whatevers since I have him on my banner. But. The fact that I have other characters is neat too, right?

Onward, though.
I'm really happy on how it came out. Sad thing, though, is that originally, I was planning to have a bit more characters included in the drawing, but I couldn't make it work. This is a better way though, since these are the main characters I use anyways.
Now that I'm thinking about it, you guys will probably see these characters a lot more often later on in this blog. Maybe it's probably a good idea to know who these guys are, instead of referring them as "that guy" or "that girl."

I'll get to that one day.