Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Ninja Groceries

School ending is good, but that means I'll also won't have access to create any animations for the summer, which by the way, I'm wokring on.
So before school offically ends tomorrow, I would like to share the last animated video I've created in my animation class, which is here.

Naw, just kidding. It's here:
I tired to pull out all the stops with this one.
Sadly though, I wasn't able to add audio. OKay, well I do the ability to, since I totally placed some parts in there that was meant for voice, but it just didn't work out in the end result. (I'm still beating myself up for that) It came out weird, both the recording and how it sounded like with the video. Once I get my PC up and running though, I promise to finally add voicing and whatnot! It's not like I don't want to, though.
The video's titled "Ninja Groceries," as said do in the title, and I'm glad I came up with this idea. Originally, it wasn't going to end the way it did, but I feel like this ending's better.
I tried to put the "blurry background" look like I did with my comic strips, but I felt like the effect wasn't the same.

Ahh, oh well.