Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Closer to the Horizon!

First of all, I apologize for not keeping up with the blog lately. I feel like I've been absent for a while, and I hate to be gone for more than several days. A wave of sickness has taken over my body lately...

Recently, I've finally set up my PC in my room, so now I finally have an easier accessibility to animate. I just got the speakers, so now the next thing to do is test out how good my mic is, then immediately moving on to production on the first YouTube video I'll post, which is about that exactly.

The goal is to have it finished before this month ends; it's a strict deadline for me, but with all the free time I now have, I think I can have it done by then.

Meanwhile, with my absence, I've been all over Nintendo's announcements at E3.
I am a huge Nintendo fan, remember that now.