Thursday, April 5, 2018

Updated Propinquity Character Line-Up

Sorry to keep ya waiting!
During my spring break, I went straight into finishing this character line-up! This time around, for the whole "redrawing" bit, instead of redrawing them from tracing the old line art, I completely redrew them again from the ground up.

...okay okay, I did trace my artwork, but this time, I drew them traditionally first, then traced that artwork in Photoshop, so that they really look like I drew them very recently.
And to make it more interesting, I drew them in more interesting poses!

Here's the final result below!
Of course, compared to the last one, there's a handful of changes in design and adjustments in coloring.

I'm extremely ecstatic by how this one came out! I mean look at them all! They all look great! My next goal is to do the exact same process all over again for Class of 2422.

Wish me luck!