Monday, April 16, 2018

Squeak/Shy Illustration (Inktober)

I went ahead and redid another favorite Inktober drawing of mine digitally and in color. For this drawing it was for the topic "squeak," in which I drew a character of mine, Danielle, tightly embracing her favorite childhood toy, a big mouse plushie.

Even though the mouse toy doesn't squeak in the new version, the drawing itself and Danny's pose has been fixed/adjusted, so now it all looks better.
One of the Inktober drawings I selected to redraw digitally was a drawing I did for the "shy" topic (which is another Danielle drawing), but that was retooled to be used for the character line-up back when I started to redraw that.
It's kinda similar here between the two.

I guess you can say that I actually had two Inktober drawings I redid to show off here!
That's all for now!