Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Collection of Icons and Logos

Hello! Oh boy, this place has really been dead, huh?
I'm currently on my spring break this week, so I'm definitely gonna take this time to refresh ('cuz I've been rotted from the heavy workload this semester) and pursue to develop my own projects.

Lately, I went back and redid some logos since they looked old/outdated/not-to-date with how the companies have their logos currently. I figured that I'd post a collection of logos and icons I've created in the past, as well as the ones I've recently recreated.
These are some icons and logos I've created; a lot of these are spoof logos/icons as part of some world-building for my personal projects, and some of these are logos for the projects themselves. I think you can guess which companies were spoofed; there's more I'll be doing later down the line.