Saturday, June 22, 2019

Birthday 23!

Welp! Another year on this Earth, which means another piece of birthday artwork!
Of course I'm canon in my own worlds! Who do you think pays the electric bill?
I wanted to add more characters (both unknown, new, and current ones) but I didn't want to overcrowd the drawing. I think it'd be nice to be apart of my own worlds and interact with my own characters.

We're only half way into 2019 and I still have goals I want to accomplish before the year ends. Clip Studio finally went on sale and I recently got a trial for ToonBoom Harmony. I know for a fact that my next animation will be done with Clip Studio instead of Adobe Animate; I'm sure I've already expressed my love/hate relationship with that program before somewhere on this blog.

That, and a comic book. I really hope this year is the year things will start changing/moving in my favor, whether it's finally landing a job as an artist or having a productive year with finished products I can be proud of.