Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Upcoming Projects

When I started this blog, I wanted a place to share and freely discuss my ideas and projects with an audience. I was afraid to initially once I started, but I have been open about my stuff recently, talking about new developments, characters, stories, and whatnot.

Today, I like to show a preview of what I'm currently working on!
I'm currently taking a break from working on Propinquity and Class of 2422 to work on other projects I've had in the back of my mind.
As you know, I'm currently retooling Austin & Jennifer and its revival at the moment which is extremely exciting for me since it's going along so well.

Soon I'll talk more on the other four unrecognizable titles on this list. It's just a small sneak peak of other works I'm looking forward to develop and share.
Be warned however, it may be a very long time until I bring up these other projects up again.