Sunday, March 26, 2017

Cul-De-Sac of the Decade - New Title/Logo

Some number of posts ago, I made a post talking about my upcoming future projects that are currently in the works. My mind's thinking about several different projects and ideas at once so it's been a bit difficult to focus on one thing at a time.

However, I have a small update on one of those projects. I've mentioned before that I'm currently doing a study on the 20th century (at this time, I'm currently in the 1970s); the study's purpose is to basically study the fashion of each decade in the century so I'll have a good foundation on how to start creating and designing the characters for the series.

The project, previously named "Cul-De-Sac of the Decade," is now officially named "20th Century Blvd!" Along with the new finalized title is a logo I've created to go along with it!
It's funny how I have a title and logo ready to go, but I have zero clue on what do to for the characters and plot. This is the exact opposite situation I had with Propinquity! Lovely!