Friday, February 6, 2015

Japanese 101

Since I'm taking a Japanese class now, I thought this particular drawing I drew up several months ago can finally be of relevance.
Funny story though. I've never taken any language classes at all before, so I didn't know that in these classes the teachers would be mostly in the language they're learning and sometimes switch in talking English.
So on the first day of Japanese, the teacher started speaking in Japanese and I totally freaked out on the inside because I thought I had walked into like a more advanced Japanese class since I expected that the instructor would teach mainly in English to better us in learning the language.

By our second class meeting, I had eased down and became used to what the instructor was doing. It was kind of funny how I freaked out internally though.