Monday, February 16, 2015

Hatena Featured Artist

Back when Flipnote Hatena was around, I was known as "Limelight" in the community. I've had my fair share of rising up in the ranks, like a few other creators have. I was digging around the Internet searching for any trace of my existence on Flipnote Hatena since I thought it'd be a great little "Internet time capsule" to keep around.

Surprisingly, I found that someone copied and pasted the entire article in which I was the Hatena Featured Artist for the week! It seems like this guy copied and pasted a ton of articles and weekly updates that the site admin posted throughout Hatena's run, but since we're talking about me here, let's focus on me (God, I sounded so conceded.)

Here's the link to that interview when I was a Hatena Featured Artist which can be found...

...riiiiiiiight.....aaaaaboooooout...



...here!