Wednesday, April 22, 2020

October 2019 Animation Practice - Jack

YOOOOOOOO WHY DIDN'T NO ONE TELL ME I FORGOT TO POST OCTOBER'S ANIMATION FROM LAST YEAR AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

For October's animation, I wanted to do something a bit spoopy with a splash of humor, and with a jack-o-lantern somewhere in there for good measure.
My voice-acting returns in this one!
It was a funny idea of "what if a jack-o-lantern came to life" sort of situation. I wanted to add color, but I was out of October at the time. I like how this one came out.
This animation is almost long enough to be posted for the Doji Pocket channel for content! Man, I miss making stuff to post to the official channel. One day, I'll have something new to post! I swears!

I can't believe I totally forgot to post this one on the blog! Good thing I was scrolling through past posts out of boredom; that's when I spotted the gap between September and November!