Thursday, May 30, 2019

May Animation Practice - Character Animation

I managed to complete another animation practice before the end of the month again!
There are two focuses to this one: the use of a different animation program (Clip Studio Paint), and a short character animation test.

After I finished animating this, I realized that I was unable to save it because I was using the trial version of Clip Studio Paint, so I came up with a simple solution: take a screenshot of every frame and re-animate it in Adobe Animate.

I am planning on buying Clip Studio; I'm just waiting on another sale. Whether it goes on sale or not, I would like to start the production of the new video in June. I'm just currently finalizing the story, working on the character design, and I've gotta assemble a crew of voice actors. Easy peasy, right?