Thursday, April 25, 2019

Class of 2422 Character Line-Up Update

It's about time it's finished! Finally!

After many delays and slowdowns, I've completed updating the Class of 2422 character line-up! And for good reason! The characters in this line-up have multiple outfit changes, went through several revisions in the poses, and gave some characters proper development.

Initially the characters would be in a different pose when I redrew them in their different outfit changes, but that was taking way too long so I simplified the process. I'll post the alternate costume changes for the characters later, but for now check out the updated the line-up!

Before we see the new line-up, here's the last update:
...and now here's the new and improved line-up!
I'm really glad with how this ended up!
Currently, the pilot for this series is being worked on right now, so I'm hoping that'll be finished soon enough.