Sunday, December 31, 2017

Last Post of 2017

I kinda didn't want to have the last post for this year be the Christmas post, so I just want to do a bit of a small reflection for the year.

Besides 2012 (since I started blogging in December 2012), I don't like the fact that I wasn't as active as previous years, with the last few years having between either 90 to 100 posts throughout the year. I know I wasn't as active this year, but I still think we had another decent year on the blog.

I still posted a ton of artwork, whether it was old sketchbook pages, finished illustrations, character drawings, comics, etc. I'm kinda kicking myself for not posting much when I finished my semester, but I took these last couple of weeks just taking it easy.

I still have intentions to post some art I did this last semester, update my character line-ups, and finish that animation. I have a ton of other things in mind that I wanted to do, but I'll reveal those in due time.

For now, I want to wish you all a Happy New Year!
Come back at midnight on January 1st! I have a post scheduled when the clock strikes midnight tonight!

I guarantee I'll have more content posted in January!