Thursday, December 21, 2017

Holiday Break!

Hello everyone! I finished the semester about a week ago!
Lately I've been winding down from school and whatnot; a friend of mine helped me upgrade my Adobe programs to CC 2018, and let me let ya that going from Animate 2015 to 2018 was a HUGE step up! Hopefully it should speed up the workflow for my current video!

I'll go back to posting artwork on the regular again, though since I was so busy with school I don't have a lot of personal artwork done, so I'm a bit limited in that area.

I will, however, start by posting some stuff I did this semester in my art classes...in the next post. I hate to be a tease like that, but I've got to go through my stuff and set up/arrange artwork and blog posts.

Also, I was thinking of going through all of my blog posts to set up labels so it would be easier to search up any old posts from years before for future generations.

See you guys in the next post!