Sunday, June 19, 2016

Co'22 Character Design Progress 3

Last time I posted an update for this was back in April. How criminal of me!
Here's an update with a new character added to the line-up and small changes:
This is actually the fourth image in the line of progress, but it's the most recent update.
Robert's rocketboard has went through a redesign and there's now an alien character, named "Zalamatt;" I'm considering renaming him, but I'm not sure what yet.

I already completed each character's alternate costume change, but I want a little bit more time to really finalize what I want until I show it off, which is kind of stupid since I just said I completed the task.

Two more characters are expected to enter the line-up soon!
Also, about that web comic thing I mentioned a while ago, it's on hold since I'm working on a video right now.