Monday, December 28, 2015

Design Test Update

Here's the progress on the further designing of some characters:
For the most part, the color is more or less set in stone, although little color tweaks are still being played around with. I've yet to play around with skin color, but as you might have guess (if you bothered to guess at all), Danielle's skin tone is basically set now since it was used in the Christmas drawing I posted not too long ago. Also, I've finally finalized Danielle's attire! Shown in the Christmas drawing, it took for-freaking-ever to come up with something nice and decent for Danielle. In the end, what you see is what's set in stone now.

To sum it up: Danielle's appearance design is 100% complete. Whew.
Everyone else is like at 98-99% done; I still like to do some tiny tinkering to everyone else.
Right now, I'm reworking Mandy's attire, and let me say that's it's totally different from before.

I was hoping all the characters that were lined up here would be done with the design enhancements before the end of the year, but due to the mix of heavy workload on the last two weeks of the semester and that I spent extra time obsessing on finally completing Danielle's attire design, I don't think I'll finish everyone in time.

But hey, five out of seven ain't so bad, right? RIGHT?! RIGHT?!?