Sunday, October 25, 2015

Banner Blockout

So as none of you noticed (or cares), I dropped all of the banners across all my social media pages. What banner, you ask? They looked/are a variation of this:
As you know, the characters in this banner are characters I've been developing for over 5 or 6+ years by now; they are always undergoing changes either in personality or appearances because I want these guys to be as organic as actual people. And as you know again, people in general always change over time.

Welp, it seems like I have finally achieved making these guys organic as possible because I'm revamping them again. It's not any changes appearances this time, but rather additions to their designs. I've realized that I wanted to design them more, so I'm going to try to do that as much as I can without making them visually complicated, but still in the ballpark of visually simplistic.

Here's a sneak peak of what I'm gonna try to achieve with every character
The look is not final, but you get the idea of what I'm planning to do.

Here we go again.