Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Blog Update

Just a quick update for you guys.

1) I've added a page view counter on the blog. I don't think it'll stay very long though; I'm planning to remove it once it hits 1000 views.
2) I have also added two links on the top, which will take you to my satellite blog on Hatena Blog and to my barren YouTube account, which I still plan to post something on there later this year.
3) Lastly, I've added a translator widget on the blog, so for anyone from a different country viewing my blog (for some weird reason), they'll be able to read it in their own language. Warning: the translation might not be totally accurate. Google Translate is a little sketchy with translation sometimes.
The main reason I added the translate tool is because I receive a decent amount of views from Germany, Ukraine, and sometimes from South Korea for some reason...