Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Another Crudely Made Video

I finally have another video set for showing! This time, it's longer and has some story to it.
This video is quite a trooper, it went through a few file formats, but it's finally done.
I started this last year, but stopped since the first file format erased about more than half of the video. You can probably tell since the first couple seconds is crudely drawn then it's better drawn for the rest.
And yes! No audio! On purpose! No need for audio! Mainly since I couldn't find the right background music for it. Oh well.

I'd like to point out that since I'm kind of just starting off on animating on Flash, the work may not be as good as my work in the past when I was animating with the DSi. However, I plan to improve with Flash during the next few years.

*Note, could somebody let me know how the video quality came out? I have a feeling the quality may not be all perfect since it's a longer video.
Please note any small imperfection :>