Saturday, March 2, 2013

What a Year!

This was true during the first month of the year. My dad gave me and my brother an Xbox 360 last Christmas, and ever since we downloaded Minecraft on it, I've been on that like super glue.
Around late January or early February was when I started to get away from the Xbox.
Nonetheless, it's a purty kewl system.
This time, when I drew this comic strip, I used Flash to draw it all out and exported the image as a jpg format, meaning I can draw more natural-looking smoother lines and the pictures will come out better than when I used Paint.
On a side note, I was planning to start an animated video today for YouTube (the big hype is that this will be the first animation I'll post on YouTube), I still need a mic to record the audio first because, well, try watching a video with bad lip sync. It ain't pretty.
On another side note, this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfzNEmqeIWo