Saturday, February 9, 2013

"Future" Progress So Far

A few posts ago, I mentioned that I was working on a project that would have the setting of the year 2422. I'm not the best when it comes to designing backgrounds and whatnot, so I've been using some images I found on the Internet as references to create this futuristic city. This photo are some drawings I've drawn from using said images as a reference to designing futuristic buildings. Vehicles and gadgets are my designs, though. That's the fun part about this; I get to create futuristic gadgets. I know it's kinda hard to see what I've drawn, but just click on the image to expand its size. I kinda drew lightly because they were just quick sketches to get a feel for the design.
I've already created the characters(characters are always the easiest) and did some fashion designing(because I'm pretty sure fashion/style changes every decade or so.) It's all I have so far regarding this project.

So you can stop reading now.

I said now.