Monday, December 10, 2012

On To Business!

I created this blog to talk about my crazy creative world! So let's finally start!

Recently, I've been working on this idea about an intergalactic racing league(Let's abbriviate it to IRL for now). I've been a big fan on anything racing, but ironically, I'm not a fan of Nascar. But the IRL could be an exception. What this is is almost like Nascar, but racers race on twisty tracks and all drive futuristic-looking automobiles with very nutty designs.
I haven't drawn any of it down yet, but it's like the Pod Racing in Star Wars I with a combination of Sugar Rush(a game from Wreck-It Ralph) and the intensity of...of...well, as intense as watching your favorite sport team going to score the winning point in the last five seconds of the game.
I've been trying to formulate a story around this idea, but nothing generic, predictable or something done alrerady, like the main character entering the race to win the prize money for a loved one or proving his worthiness to someone; something like that.
I'm the kind of person that wants to create something totally new and something no one's ever heard; something original.

You'll find out soon I'm really big on originality.