Saturday, October 31, 2020

Happy Halloween 2020!

Halloween is back! You can't beat the chilly autumn weather, fun spoops, and free candy!
Well actually, is Halloween cancelled this year due to that darn coronavirus? I don't know, but it's not stopping me from making another Halloween-themed art piece this year!

So for these past few years, I would alternate between Marilyn in a witch costume and the Sally/Mandy duo for Halloween. This year calls for Mary, however the new witch character I created not too long ago seems like the perfect fit for the Halloween art this year (and her name is Autumn too! Very fitting for the season!)

I drew up two different Halloween drawings, one featuring Mary and the other with Autumn. After getting feedback for the two ideas, it appears that Autumn the witch is taking center stage for the Halloween art this year!
You gotta have some fun as a witch during Halloween night! You just gotta!

Regarding the Marilyn version of the Halloween 2020 art, I'll recycle that for a different occasion down the road. Maybe. Not sure yet. I've been told it can serve as a PSA kind of image since the idea with her relates to the virus thing happening currently. Anyways...

Happy Halloween everyone!