Sunday, December 29, 2019

A Look Back in the Decade

With the start of a new decade being a few days away, I put together some images that shows the evolution of my cartoon style. I went back through some old sketchbooks I had hidden away and gathered some images for this interesting look-back.
For this throwback, I focused on my character Dakota since he's been around with me for a very very long time. It's a nice mix of style evolution and my art progression, which includes my start in the animation world with Flipnote Studio, to my start with creating art digitally.

Of course, I think I've gotten better with art outside of my cartoon stuff in general, but this way is an easier way of seeing the change over this decade. I would have gone back further, but I don't know where that stuff is at currently; I know I still have it somewhere.

Let's see where the 2020s and beyond takes us!