Tuesday, March 19, 2019

February Animation Practice - Listening to Music

Hey! Sorry about the long gap from the last post! I hate have this place inactive for a long period of time! But you guys already know that.

Earlier this year, I said I wanted to do one short animation practice a month; I was serious about it this time around. I finished this late, but it's my animation practice for February.
It's Marilyn jamming out to music.
For this practice, I focused on figuring out how to animate the cartoon head rotating and moving as if it was a 3D object, and I wanted to do a bit of music syncing. The song I chose was OK Go's "Bright as Your Eyes."

I initially wanted to do the full body and do clean-up/color, but it was gonna take way more time than I thought. It doesn't help that I'm in limbo between school work and my dumb job.

Hope my next post won't be a month from now.


***It has come to my attention that I never posted the animation I did during January on the blog. I'll get on to that very soon!