Sunday, July 22, 2018

Kate's Human Assistance

Lately, my focus shifted from developing Mr. Ridiculous to character development for Class of 2422. I guess I can't help but leave the one character line-up image outdated mixed with two other recently updated line-ups ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'll get back to the Mr. Ridiculous idea once I'm done with the Class of 2422 characters.

For now, the first character I decided I wanted to work on is the gynoid Kate-T3! I've been drawing a lot of Katie lately, and I decided to digitally draw/color this one sketch I did of her, which is shown here below:
I've been really into thinking about all the possible problems, situations, ethics, and issues that could arise for both humans and future androids once walking, talking, self-thinking android robots becomes a reality.

Sometimes I also wonder where I can get a job as a futurist.