Sunday, November 26, 2017

Post-Thanksgivings Update

Hey! How y'all doin'?

Ugh, I hate inactivity on this blog! But I'm sure you guys know that since I always complain about it and seem to not put any effort into posting stuff, but hey, this always happens with school is in session. That's college for ya!

I still haven't gathered up any material to post yet, but I know I have something lying around on my flash drive. I'm currently redrawing the Propinquity line-up so it doesn't look like I drew it a year ago (I mean technically I did.) It's undergoing a huge overhaul at the moment and progress is slow. I'll be doing the same overhaul on the Class of 2422 line-up as well.

Hopefully when I have the time, I'll continue/finish up my latest animation! I was planning on completing three videos this year, but I haven't even completed one yet and it's almost December, sooooo...

I'm planning to post some material from the final projects I'm doing for my classes right now; I think you might enjoy 'em. I was able to get some nice classes for the Spring 2018 semester! I don't show it on here, but I'm always creating! Whether for fun or for a grade!

That's all I'll share for now. Still have a ton more in store that I want to work on/share!
See ya on the next post!