Sunday, July 16, 2017

Old Sketchbook Pages 1

I've been waiting to post sketchbook pages for a really long time. I've always wanted to show off the pages and doodles I'm currently doing in my sketchbook, so not too long ago on my personal social media pages I've started doing just that. However, I didn't start with my current sketchbook; I'm starting with my last sketchbook. The beginning of my last sketchbook started about two to three years ago, so you're gonna see some pretty old stuff. My guess is that we're starting sometime in late 2015 or early 2016; the sketchbook ends in July 2016, which is when my current sketchbook starts. I'll get to my current sketchbook eventually! Promise!

Since I've been posting these pictures to my personal social media accounts, I figured it'd make for pretty neat content to post on the blog! So to start off, here's the first couple of pages from my last sketchbook!
This was around the time I was trying to find a good redesign for Danielle, which was tough to land if you remember me complaining about it. At this time, I started messing around different hairstyles. I wasn't actually looking to change her hair, but I was curious with how else she would look like.

I think you'll probably be able to see the lead-up to when I finally nailed her redesign in the sometime future, which you already know how that turned out now.