Saturday, June 10, 2017

Love-Strucken Jenny

One thing I like about Jennifer is that she tends to fall in love with any good-looking guy she meets. Too bad she's kind of an awkward person to do anything about it.
Again, this character animation test also includes a bit of secondary animation for me to practice on, which is the stack of papers flying out everywhere. I think it came out looking alright. Another added layer of challenge that I tried to place on myself was that I tried to animate on 1's as much as I can, which is more apparent in the second half.
Looking at it again, I just realized I forgot to include Jenny's freckles on her face. How can I miss such a small detail?

I'm pretty satisfied overall with the final product! I'll try and start another character animation thing soon since it's so accomplishing to see a character finally animated.