Thursday, August 11, 2016

Co'22 Character Design Progress 4

It's really confusing doing this because in my files, this image is labeled as the fifth stage in this process, and I'm naming this post as the fourth update. Did I miss something?

Oh well, here's the "fourth" update to the line-up:
So the biggest notable change here that's completely dead obvious from the last update is that I changed the alien's name from "Zalamatt" to "Nevadri."

hahahahahaha but seriously, we got ourselves a new addition to the line-up. Remember that random drawing of a farm girl I posted a couple days ago? She was actually a character in this series :^) Then again, I mentioned that there was a farm girl in the series a long time ago. Remember when I said that? No? Then do your homework guys.

hahahahahaha but seriously, the alien's name is now "Nevadri."