Monday, September 14, 2015

Color Testing COMPLETE (almost, kinda)

Alright, so I finally finished the color testing process on most of my characters!

...kinda. I say kinda because I know I'll eventually go back in and make unnoticeable color tweaks to some of these characters if I feel the need to change something, but for the most part (like 99% of the part), this is basically what I exactly wanted these characters to look like in color. So here's the completed set!
Now here's the the second part of the completed color testing:
The notable difference is that the second character to the left is wearing an alternate outfit, her cheerleading outfit. She's the only character so far that doesn't stick to just one outfit.

Also, the cheerleading outfit for the girl at the second to the right is still being worked on, and Danielle's undergoing a slight outfit change too, so hopefully they'll be completed very soon.

I truly am extremely happy to finally have set the color schemes for these characters. They're so beautiful in color! Especially grouped together this!