Thursday, August 27, 2015

I Spy My Crush

You can't trust your crush these days, ya know. I mean even though they don't know it yet, they are in a relationship with you. It's a secret to them of course, but that's what keeps the relationship thrilling.

...and this concludes the Cartoon Drawings posting for now.

I haven't been drawing much in the sketchbook where I draw funny comic strips and such lately, so I don't have any more of these to post anymore.

Until I can gather more stuff jokes and strips up to post more of these, 'tis the end for now.
Lately though, I have been thinking about going through the drawing that I've posted and thought about putting some of these in Photoshop and coloring them up and remastering them. I haven't decided if I want to do that yet since I recently started school.

I'm still going to be active on here, but I just won't have any funny toons to show.